International Cooperation Office
Globalization is the key development tendency of information-based society. As higher education undergoes drastic changes when integrated into global processes, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University created International Cooperation Office with its task being development and update of scientific, teaching and innovational activities the institution partakes in internationally.
Please address any of the given contacts below, should you have any queries about international students and teachers exchange, taking part in international programs, partnership between universities, visas, insurance and accommodations in Ukraine during your stay.
The main trend in the development of a modern information society is its globalization. As a result of this process, the movement towards international integration in general, higher education in particular, is intensifying.
International Cooperational Office was created for the development of the educational, scientific and innovative international activities of the University.
Main functions of the Office are as follows:
- development of cooperation of the University with domestic and foreign higher educational institutions in the field of exchange of work experience, training of pedagogical staff and implementation of joint scientific and educational projects;
- visa support for university delegations;
- organization and conducting of international scientific events;
- organization and support in the process of concluding international cooperation agreements, implementation of work plans;
- organization of academic internships between teachers, post-graduate students, students at higher educational establishments - partners of the University, involvement of university scientists in international scientific events conducted by foreign partners.
- coordination of the University's activities in the implementation of international grant programs;
- delegations exchange with higher educational institutions of other countries to deepen and expand partnership cooperation.
National Pedagogical Dragomanov University is a member of the European Association of Universities and the International Association of Universities.
Dr. Tetiana Matusevych, Head of the Office, PhD in Philisophy
Olena Zaitseva, specialist
Contacts: tel. +38-044-234-37-55
For any questions regarding admission of foreign students please contact the Foreign Students Department.
News and current information on international programs, competitions, grants and projects you can find in FB page (https://www.facebook.com/PedagogicalDragomanovUniversityInternationalOffice/?ref=bookmarks ).